Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) will hold a live webcast of its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. eastern time. The meeting will be held at the Company’s headquarters at One Technology Park Drive, Westford, Massachusetts.
President and chief executive officer Jonathan W. Painter will present an overview of the Company’s business and strategic direction at the meeting. To view this webcast, please go to www.kadant.com and click on the “Investors” tab. By accessing the webcast, you will be able to view the slideshow and hear the accompanying audio, as well as ask questions by following the on-screen instructions. Participants who wish to participate in the question and answer session at the end of the presentation, should dial 866-804-6926 within the U.S., or +1-857-350-1672 outside the U.S., and reference participant passcode 83375884. Prior to the call, the slides used in the webcast presentation will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and will be available at www.sec.gov. An audio archive of the webcast presentation will be available on our Web site until June 22, 2012.
Kadant is a leading supplier to the global pulp and paper industry. Our
stock-preparation, fluid-handling, doctoring, and water-management
equipment and systems are designed to increase efficiency and improve
quality in pulp and paper production. Many of our products, particularly
in our fluid-handling product line, are also used to optimize production
in other process industries. In addition, we produce granules from
papermaking byproducts for agricultural and lawn and garden
applications. Kadant is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with revenues
of $335 million in 2011 and 1,700 employees in 17 countries worldwide.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV