Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HAFC), the holding company for Hanmi Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that Jay S. Yoo, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Lonny Robinson, Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to present at the 13 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference. Hanmi will present on Tuesday, May 22, at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
The B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference event will be held on May 21-23, 2012, at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Santa Monica, CA. The live and archived webcast of Hanmi’s presentation may be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of HAFC’s website at www.hanmi.com.
Conference participation is by invitation only and registration is required. For more information on the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your B. Riley & Co. representative.
About Hanmi Financial CorporationHeadquartered in Los Angeles, Hanmi Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hanmi Financial Corporation, provides services to the multi-ethnic communities of California, with 27 full-service offices in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Francisco, Santa Clara and San Diego counties, and a loan production office in Washington State. Hanmi Bank specializes in commercial, SBA and trade finance lending, and is a recognized community leader. Hanmi Bank’s mission is to provide a full range of quality products and premier services to its customers and to maximize shareholder value. Additional information is available at www.hanmi.com. .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV