DENVER, May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP), a leading independent natural gas and crude oil exploration and production company, today announced the retirement, promotion and addition of several key executives.
Eric Dady, Vice President and General Counsel, will retire on October 1, 2012. Dady will be succeeded by Christopher Woosley who joined the Company as Senior Corporate Counsel in 2010. During a career in the oil and gas industry that spanned more than 30 years, including 18 years with QEP Resources and its predecessor company, Dady played a key role in leading multiple strategic acquisitions, contractual negotiations, complex litigation and regulatory matters on behalf of the Company. Dady also played an integral part in QEP's successful spin-off from its predecessor company in 2010.
"Eric has been a valued, trusted advisor during his tenure with our company," stated Chuck Stanley, President and CEO of QEP Resources. "We appreciate his many contributions to QEP and wish him well in his retirement."Christopher Woosley has nearly 18 years of experience in private and corporate practices. Previously, Woosley was employed as the managing partner at the law firm of Cooper, Newsome & Woosley PLLP, where he served as outside counsel for QEP and its predecessor company between 1996 and 2010. During the past three years, he has served as Senior Corporate Counsel at QEP where he has assisted the Company in navigating through complex litigation, regulatory and transactional matters. "Chris is an experienced attorney who shares a deep understanding of the legal and business issues relevant to both QEP and our industry," continued Stanley. "He is well equipped to transition into the role as our new General Counsel, beginning this October."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV