RICHMOND, Va., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO), a global leader in security-related services, today announced that it will participate in the 2012 Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Services One-on-One Conference on May 24. Brink's will be represented by Ed Cunningham, director of investor relations and corporate communications.
The conference will be held at the Bank of America Tower, One Bryant Park, in New York City. Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with Brink's should contact their Bank of America/Merrill Lynch sales representative.
About The Brink's Company
The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) is the world's premier provider of secure transportation and cash management services. For more information, please visit The Brink's Company website at www.Brinks.com or call 804-289-9709.Contact: Investor Relations 804.289.9709 SOURCE The Brink's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV