GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT:GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming, today announced that Dr. Avi Katz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Curt Sacks, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 13 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, May 23, 2012. The conference will take place at the Loews Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
A live webcast of GigOptix's presentation may be accessed from the investor relations section of the Company's Web site at http://www.GigOptix.com. Access to the replay will be available approximately two hours after the live webcast.
About GigOptix, Inc.
is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and
components that enable high-speed end-to-end information streaming
over the network and address emerging high-growth opportunities in the
communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company
offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and
optical modulators for 40G and 100G fiber-optic telecommunications and
data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that
enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and
drivers. GigOptix also offers a wide range of ASIC solutions through its
ChipX product line.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV