Five Star Quality Care, Inc. (NYSE: FVE) announced the results of its annual meeting held earlier today as follows:
Donna D. Fraiche was re-elected as an Independent Director by a plurality of all shares voted.
Gerard M. Martin was re-elected as a Managing Director by a plurality of all shares voted.
Shareholders approved, with 92% of all the shares voted, a nonbinding advisory resolution approving the compensation paid to the Company’s named executive officers.Shareholders approved, with 95% of all shares voted, the ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Five Star’s independent registered public accounting firm. Five Star Quality Care, Inc. is a senior living and healthcare services company that operates 247 senior living communities with 27,503 living units located in 30 states. These communities include independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing communities. Five Star also operates five institutional pharmacies and two rehabilitation hospitals. Five Star is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV