- Sales in the first quarter (Q1) were $5,194,071, up approximately 19% when compared to sales of $4,357,467 in the corresponding period a year ago. The financials give a Q1, 2012 net profit of $222,660, or $0.02 per share compared to a net profit of $358,107, or $0.03 per share in Q1, 2011.
- Basic weighted average shares used in computing per share amounts in Q1 were 13,169,991 for 2012 and 13,592,698 for 2011. Note: a share buy back by the Company of close to 800,000 shares in Q1, 2011 is the reason for the reduced share count.
- Non-GAAP operating cash flow: For the 3 months ending March 31, 2012, net income reflects $338,882 of non-cash charges (depreciation and stock option expenses), income tax and other minor items not related to operating or current operating activities. When these items are removed, the Company shows operating cash flow of $1,121,542, or $0.8 per share. This compares with operating cash flow of $796,099, or $0.06 per share, in the corresponding 3 months of 2011 (see the table that follows for details of these calculations).
FSI Announces First Quarter, 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.