AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (“AXIS Capital”) (NYSE: AXS) today announced that it will publish the Company’s 2011 Loss Development Triangles before the financial markets open on May 16, 2012. A copy of these documents will be available on the Company’s website at www.axiscapital.com in the Investor Relations section on the Financial Reports page under Supplementary Financial Data.
The data will be presented on an accident year basis and will include paid, incurred and ultimate losses on a net and gross basis as at December 31, 2011 together with development triangles for paid, incurred and ultimate losses on a gross basis. The information for the development triangles will be provided for eleven reserving classes of business which fall within the Company’s two reporting segments, Insurance and Reinsurance.
AXIS Capital is a Bermuda-based global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders’ equity at March 31, 2012 of $5.9 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Latin America. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A+” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor’s and “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best. AXIS Capital and AXIS Specialty Finance LLC have been assigned senior unsecured debt ratings of A- (stable) by Standard & Poor’s and Baa1 (stable) by Moody’s Investors Service. For more information about AXIS Capital, visit our website at www.axiscapital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV