LodgeNet Announces Time Change For May 17th Presentation At J.P. Morgan TMT Conference
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LNET), the leading provider of media and connectivity services to hospitality and healthcare businesses and the consumers they serve, today announced that CEO Scott C. Petersen's presentation at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference has been changed to 8:30 am ET on Thursday, May 17. This update supersedes information in the Company's release dated May 10, 2012, which gave the time of Mr. Petersen's presentation as 11:50 am ET on the 17th.
In the presentation at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston, Mr. Petersen will discuss progress on the Company's Four Screen Services strategy and other initiatives. The presentation will be available to listen to live and also archived for playback through a link on the LodgeNet Website, http://www.lodgenet.com/.
About LodgeNetLodgeNet Interactive Corporation is the leading provider of interactive media and connectivity services to hospitality and healthcare businesses and the consumers they serve. LodgeNet Interactive serves approximately 1.6 million hotel rooms worldwide in addition to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. The Company's services include: Interactive Television, Broadband, Mobile and Advertising Media Solutions along with nationwide technical and professional support services. LodgeNet Interactive Corporation owns and operates businesses under the industry leading brands: LodgeNet, The Hotel Networks and LodgeNet Healthcare. LodgeNet Interactive is listed on NASDAQ and trades under the symbol LNET. For more information, please visit www.lodgenet.com.SOURCE LodgeNet Interactive Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV