Brown Shoe Company
Brown Shoe Company (BWS) operates in the footwear industry. Brown's activities include the operation of retail shoe stores and e-commerce Websites, as well as the sourcing and marketing of footwear for women, men and children. This stock is trading up 3.5% at $8.90 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.57-$9.0052-Week Range: $5.85-$11.53 Volume: 162,272 Three-Month Average Volume: 420,732 >>13 Dividend Stocks to Compete With Buffett From a technical perspective, BWS is bouncing strong here right off its 200-day moving average of $8.64 with light volume. This move is also pushing BWS within range of its 50-day moving average of $9.12. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if BWS can manage to sustain a trend above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 420,732 shares as bullish. If we get that action, then look for BWS to trigger an even bigger breakout trade above $9.50 to $9.80. If those levels are taken out with volume, then BWS could hit re-test its February high of $11.21 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV