Gentiva Health Services
Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) provides home health services and hospice care throughout the U.S. This stock is trading up 10% at $7.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.78-$7.2852-Week Range: $2.81-$25.50 Volume: 198,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 455,690 Shares of GTIV are ripping higher today after Robert W. Baird upgraded the stock to neutral from underperforming, citing the home health provider's efforts to cut costs. >>7 Stocks Climbing on High Volume From a technical perspective, GTIV is gapping up here back above its 200-day moving average of $6.03 on very light volume. Traders should now only consider long-biased trades if GTIV can mange to close near its daily highs with volume. At last check, GTIV has hit a high today of $7.28 but volume is currently well below its three-month average action of 455,690 shares. An even better move might be to wait for GTIV to close above its 50-day moving average of $8.01 with high-volume. This stock should be avoided completely if it moves below today's low of $6.78 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV