STR Holdings (STRI) and its subsidiaries provide encapsulants for the photovoltaic module industry. This stock is trading up 9.3% at $4.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.98-$4.3552-Week Range: $3.56-$16.79 Volume: 309,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 468,265 >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, STRI is bouncing here right near some previous support at $3.95 with decent volume. This move is pushing the stock within range of taking out its 50-day moving average of $4.61. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if STRI can manage to close back above its 50-day with volume. Look for volume on that close that's near or above 468,265 shares. If we get that action soon, I would then add to any long positions once STRI takes out some major overhead resistance at $5.14 with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV