Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases with operations in the U.S. and Europe. This stock is trading up 4% at $8.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.36-$8.7852-Week Range: $4.03-$15.25 Volume: 773,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.6 million >>5 Stocks That Could Crush the Bears From a technical perspective, IDIX is spiking notably higher here as the stock moves within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once IDIX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $9.25 to $9.30 with volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if IDIX can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1,609,720 shares. If we get that action soon, then IDIX can easily trend back towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $10.42 to $11.92. Keep in mind that in order for IDIX to hit those targets, then this stock has to maintain a trend above its 50-day at $9.30 with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV