Houston American Energy
Houston American Energy (HUSA) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. This stock is trading up 7.4% to $1.65 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.56-$1.8152-Week Range: $1.50-$20.90 Volume: 672,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 930,423 >>7 Energy Stocks That Investors Have All Wrong From a technical perspective, HUSA finding buying interest here right off some major near-term support at $1.50 to $1.55. Those support levels have held up for HUSA over the past month. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HUSA if it can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once some near-term overhead resistance at $1.87 is taken out with volume. Look for a sustained move or close above that level on volume that's near or above 930,423 shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock has tremendous upside towards $3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV