Glu Mobile (GLUU) designs, markets and sells mobile games. This stock is trading up 13% to $4.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.23-$4.8252-Week Range: $1.80-$6.10 Volume: 4.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.5 million >>Top 5 Tech Stocks in a Down Market From a technical perspective, GLUU is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $4.38 on monster volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once GLUU takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $5 to $5.18 with volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades off a sustained move or close above $5 to $5.18 that comes on volume near or above 2,543,000 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for GLUU to re-test its 2011 high of $6.10 at the minimum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV