AMR/US Airways Deal Faces Pilot Seniority Hassles
Additionally, about 1,200 former TWA flight attendants are among the 16,000 American flight attendants. All were placed at the bottom of the seniority list.
Roger Graham, a spokesman for TWA flight attendants, said it remains to be seen whether a merger would benefit the group. "We have a chance for a fresh start here," he said.
-- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Ted Reed>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/tedreednc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV