MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will release results for the first quarter 2012 on Monday, May 21, 2012 following the market close.
The Company will host a live conference call on
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at
9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, please dial in toll-free (888)-895-5271 and use the confirmation number 32474314 to be connected. Alternatively, you can visit the Company's website at
http://www.infusystem.com and click on the "Investors" tab. A transcript of the conference call will be available via the website for 30 days following the call.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in
Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in
Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
CONTACT Rob Swadosh / Gabrielle GutscherThe Dilenschneider GroupTel: (212) 922-0900
SOURCE InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV