MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will release results for the first quarter 2012 on Monday, May 21, 2012 following the market close.
The Company will host a live conference call on
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at
9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, please dial in toll-free (888)-895-5271 and use the confirmation number 32474314 to be connected. Alternatively, you can visit the Company's website at
http://www.infusystem.com and click on the "Investors" tab. A transcript of the conference call will be available via the website for 30 days following the call.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in
Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in
Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
CONTACT Rob Swadosh / Gabrielle GutscherThe Dilenschneider GroupTel: (212) 922-0900
SOURCE InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV