LATROBE, Pa., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CNAF), parent Company of Commercial Bank & Trust of PA, has appointed Roy Dale Landers as a director.
A 1971 graduate of Alderson Broaddus College, where he earned his degree in Chemistry, Mr. Landers is the Senior Consultant of Water Treatment Services, Inc., a Pittsburgh based company providing water treatment chemicals. Mr. Landers' focus is on problematic environmental issues in the power generation industry. Between 1999 and 2009 he was most recently the Senior Environment Scientist for Edison Mission Energy, a subsidiary of Edison International. Mr. Landers has received multiple awards over his forty years in the industry in recognition of his implementation of major plant improvements in efficiency and/or cost savings.
Mr. Landers and his wife Linda, residents of Derry Township, are the parents of two grown children. Mr. Landers is an active member of the community.
During today's annual shareholder meeting, three directors were reelected to terms expiring in the year 2015. These directors include Gregg E. Hunter, Debra L. Spatola and George V. Welty. The shareholders also ratified the appointment of ParenteBeard LLC as independent auditors for the Corporation.In addition to Latrobe, Pennsylvania where it is headquartered, the Company operates community-banking facilities in Greensburg, Hempfield Township, Ligonier, North Huntingdon, Unity Township and West Newton, Pennsylvania and also maintains a commercial business development sales force throughout its entire market area. The Company operates an asset management and trust division of Commercial Bank & Trust of PA headquartered in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Commercial Bank & Trust of PA also serves its customer base from an Internet banking site ( www.cbthebank.com) and an automated TouchTone Teller banking system. Safe Harbor Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV