"The stock trades at 5.8x 2013e EV/EBITA, a 25% discount to the sector average, which seems unjustified to us given the group's attractive exposure to energy efficiency, smart grid and gas turbines," Societe Generale analysts wrote in an April 26 report.
Shares of Siemens hit a 52-week low Tuesday of $84.50. The stock's 52-week high of $138.46 was set on July 1.Siemens trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 9.91 times; the average for diversified industrial companies is 8.31. Analysts were split on Siemens with two rating it buy and another two giving the stock a hold rating. The stock has fallen 10.87% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV