5 Luxurious Resorts for When Price Is No Object
BOSTON ( MainStreet) -- The world's finest vacation resorts offer it all -- exotic locations, first-class service, comfy accommodations and yummy meals.
"It's really a combination of everything -- the setting, the ambiance, the services and all of the extras," says Bruce Wallin of luxury lifestyles magazine The Robb Report, which recently compiled its first Robb Report 100 List of the poshest resorts around the globe.
Some two dozen Robb Report writers and editors teamed up with industry experts to pick the greatest vacation spots available to the price-is-no-object crowd.
"Really what we were looking for is the kind of place that would be the ultimate experience for Robb Report readers -- very exclusive properties, places like private islands that you might not find on other top 100 lists," Wallin says.Of course, a vacation at one of the world's 100 best resorts doesn't come cheap. Prices at properties that made the list range from $250 a night off-season at Canada's Four Seasons Whistler resort to as much as $51,000 a night (breakfast included) at Italy's Villa d'Este. "The properties on our list succeed on all fronts -- and their prices reflect that," Wallin says. "Some of the properties in Mexico, South America and parts of Southeast Asia and India might
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV