Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announced the appointment of Karen Kujawski as Vice President of Human Resources and Risk Management of the Company. In this position, Ms. Kujawski will report to Brian Shore, Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Ms. Kujawski joined Park Electrochemical Corp. in February 2011 as Director of Human Resources and Risk Management. Prior to joining Park, Ms. Kujawski was Human Resources Manager of Excel Technology, Inc., a publicly traded international designer and manufacturer of lasers and laser systems located in East Setauket, New York, from 2001 to February 2011. Prior thereto, she was Human Resources Manager of Quantronix Corporation, a subsidiary of Excel Technology, Inc. in Hauppauge, New York from 1994 to 2001; and prior to 2001, she was assistant to the chief executive officer of Excel Technology, Inc. from 1991 to 1994. Ms. Kujawski received a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics from State University of New York at Albany, New York.
Park Electrochemical Corp. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, China, France, Connecticut, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R&D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore.
Additional corporate information is available on the Company’s web site
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV