Apartment Investment & Management Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AIV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Apartment Investment & Management (NYSE:AIV) is tomorrow, May 16, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $27.23 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for Apartment Investment & Management has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Apartment Investment & Management has a market cap of $3.33 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIMCO) is a real estate investment manager. The firm engages in the acquisition, ownership, management, and redevelopment of apartment properties. It invests in real estate markets of United States. The firm primarily invests in apartment properties.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV