Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS):
- In February 2012, Stratus sold its two office buildings at 7500 Rialto Boulevard for $27.0 million, recognizing $5.1 million of its $10.1 million gain, and expects the balance to be recognized as Stratus' obligations under a limited guarantee are relieved.
- In March 2012, Stratus completed the sale of 625,000 shares of common stock for $5.0 million in a private placement.
- As of April 30, 2012, sales of 92 of the 159 condominium units had closed for $102.5 million, or $1.1 million per unit, including 12 condominium units for $12.7 million in first-quarter 2012.
- Average occupancy at the W Austin Hotel was 82 percent during first-quarter 2012, compared with 73 percent during first-quarter 2011. Revenue per available room at the W Austin Hotel was $238 during first-quarter 2012, compared with $198 during first-quarter 2011.
- ACL Live hosted 49 events during first-quarter 2012, compared with 32 events during first-quarter 2011.
- Construction activities at Parkside Village continue on schedule and initial tenants have taken occupancy. As of March 31, 2012, occupancy at Parkside Village was 59 percent and Stratus had executed leases for 11,228 additional square feet with leasing activities ongoing.
- Total debt was $158.1 million at March 31, 2012, compared with $158.5 million at December 31, 2011.
|SUMMARY FINANCIAL RESULTS|
|Except Per Share Amounts)|
|(Loss) income from continuing operations||(2,767||)||3,032|
|Income from discontinued operations a||4,805||265|
|Net Income (loss) attributable to Stratus common stock||1,703||(881||)|
|Diluted net income (loss) per share of common stock:|
|Discontinued operations a||0.63||0.03|
|Diluted net income (loss) per share attributable to Stratus common stock||$||0.22||$||(0.12||)|
|Diluted weighted average shares of common stock outstanding||7,577||7,484|
|a.||Includes the results of Stratus' two office buildings at 7500 Rialto Boulevard (including a gain on sale of $5.1 million, $0.67 per share, in first-quarter 2012), which Stratus sold in February 2012.|
Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) reported net income attributable to common stock of $1.7 million, $0.22 per share, for first-quarter 2012, compared with a net loss of $0.9 million, $0.12 per share, for first-quarter 2011. First-quarter 2012 results include a gain of $5.1 million related to the sale of the two office buildings at 7500 Rialto Boulevard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV