- Oil and gas revenues of $19.3 million for the first quarter 2012 compared to $15.8 million for the first quarter 2011;
- Net loss of $(1.2) million, or $(0.04) per fully diluted share, for first quarter 2012 compared to net income of $358,000, or $0.02 per fully diluted share, for the first quarter 2011;
- Discretionary cash flow of $5.8 million, or $0.21 per fully diluted share, for the first quarter 2012 compared to discretionary cash flow of $5.4 million, or $0.26 per fully diluted share, for the first quarter 2011;
- EBITDAX of $10.0 million for the first quarter 2012 compared to $9.3 million for the first quarter 2011; and
- Reserve replacement ratio of 151%.
Saratoga Resources, Inc. Monthly Net Production Volumes (Jan 2012 - April 2012)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.