Now available on the handheld MaxTester units, these next-generation copper/DSL test functionalities will also be offered on two new copper access modules designed for the FTB-1 modular platform in Q4 of calendar 2012.
"With their unique SmartR TM test approach, the new handheld MaxTester 610 and 635 bring second-to-none simplification for next-generation technologies—such as VDSL2—which are becoming more and more complex to deploy," said Étienne Gagnon, EXFO's Vice-President—Wireline Division and Corporate Marketing. "These new test solutions will help network operators increase field-testing efficiency and reduce operating expenses by integrating more automation and intelligence into their test processes."
About EXFO Listed on the NASDAQ and TSX stock exchanges, EXFO is among the leading providers of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireline and wireless network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The company offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks—from the core to the edge. Key technologies supported include 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Ethernet, OTN, FTTx, VDSL2, ADSL2+ and various optical technologies (accounting for an estimated 35% of the portable fiber-optic test market). EXFO has a staff of approximately 1800 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2000 telecom customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.EXFO.com.EXFO Brand Name The corporate name of the company is EXFO Inc. The company requests that all media outlets and publications use the corporate name ("EXFO Inc.") or abbreviated name ("EXFO") in capital letters for branding purposes. EXFO would like to thank all parties in advance for their cooperation.
SOURCE EXFO INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV