Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) will host an institutional investor and analyst meeting on Friday, June 1, 2012, in New York City from 9:00 a.m. to approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The meeting will include remarks from the Medtronic management team highlighting the company’s strategy for delivering improved growth and creating long-term shareholder value.
Medtronic will host a webcast of the meeting to provide access to all interested shareholders and investors. The webcast can be accessed by clicking on the Investors link through the Medtronic website at www.medtronic.com on June 1, 2012. Slides from the meeting will be available to those viewing the webcast. Within 24 hours, a replay of the webcast including presentation slides will also be available under the Events and Presentations page in the Investors section of the Medtronic website. Institutional investors seeking more information about the meeting should contact Tracy McCartney by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-763-505-2692.
About MedtronicMedtronic, Inc. ( www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV