For the fiscal year ending February 2, 2013, on a GAAP basis, the Company is raising its guidance for diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $2.27 to $2.37, compared with $1.93 in earnings per share in Fiscal 2012. This guidance represents a 14% to 19% increase over the prior year’s adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations of $1.99 (detailed below) and is now based upon estimated consolidated comparable store sales growth of 2% to 3%.
|(53 weeks)||(52 weeks)|
EPS from continuing operations
|$2.27 - $2.37||$1.93|
|Impact of A.J. Wright Closing||-||$.04|
|Store Conversion/Grand Re-Openings Costs||
|Adjusted EPS from continuing operations||$2.27 - $2.37||$1.99|
The Company ’s full-year guidance includes an expected $.07 per share benefit from the 53 rd week in the Company’s Fiscal 2013 calendar. Excluding this estimated benefit, this guidance represents an 11% to 16% increase over the prior year’s adjusted earnings per share.
The Company’s earnings guidance for the second quarter and full year Fiscal 2013 assumes that currency exchange rates will remain unchanged from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV