NTS, Inc., f/k/a Xfone, Inc. (NYSE Amex/TASE: NTS) (“NTS” or “the Company”) signed up its first customer in Lamesa, Texas further expanding the Company’s fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) network.
When completed, the NTS fiber build out is expected to reach 19 new communities in Texas and Louisiana, bringing the Company’s total FTTP passings to approximately 50,000. NTS is funding the expansion of the fiber network using approximately $100 million in federal stimulus funding. In addition to its presence in Lamesa, NTS has established its FTTP network in the towns of Lubbock, Levelland, Smyer, Wolfforth, Littlefield, Burkburnett, Brownfield, Whitharral, Slaton, Wilson and Meadow, Texas.
Mr. Guy Nissenson, Chairman, President and CEO of NTS commented, “During the past year we have made excellent progress expanding the reach of our FTTP Network to underserved communities in Texas and we are pleased to have the opportunity to bring our high speed broadband voice, video and internet offerings to Lamesa. We continue to see strong adoption rates as customers recognize the value and convenience of our high speed bandwidth. Consumers are increasingly reliant on the internet; both in residential and business applications, and the speed and accessibility of our network meets their expectations. We look forward to bringing advanced broadband to more customers in Lamesa in the coming weeks.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV