- Combination of lenalidomide and SNS01-T eliminated tumors in over 80% of animals treated in a mouse xenograft model of multiple myeloma;
- Senesco added two additional clinical sites to enhance enrollment into the SNS01-T clinical trial to treat multiple myeloma;
- In March, Senesco raised an additional $1 million in equity financing to add to approximately $2M raised in January 2012; and
- BioCorp Ventures and Senesco entered into a license agreement for the application of eIF5A to sustainable energy applications.
Senesco Technologies Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.