- Investment banking revenue of $23.5 million, compared to $27.5 million and $7.5 million in the first quarter of 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Revenue, excluding principal transactions, of $25.2 million, compared to $29.7 million and $13.9 million in the first quarter of 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Net income of $2.0 million, or $0.05 per diluted share. Non-GAAP operating net income of $1.8 million, or $0.05 per diluted share and a 7% pre-tax operating margin. For the fourth quarter of 2011, the Company reported non-GAAP operating net loss of $1.8 million, or ($0.05) per diluted share and a (22%) pre-tax operating margin. A reconciliation between GAAP results and non-U.S. GAAP measures is contained in the tables that accompany this release, under “Non-U.S. GAAP Financial Measures”.
- 22 financing transactions were completed, raising $1.1 billion in the first quarter of 2012, compared to 33 financing transactions raising $1.1 billion in the first quarter of 2011 and 19 financing transactions raising $0.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Rodman & Renshaw, LLC was once again ranked the number one investment bank in PIPE and Registered Direct transactions by deal volume for the first quarter of 2012. 1
Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Announces 1st Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.