- Investment banking revenue of $23.5 million, compared to $27.5 million and $7.5 million in the first quarter of 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Revenue, excluding principal transactions, of $25.2 million, compared to $29.7 million and $13.9 million in the first quarter of 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Net income of $2.0 million, or $0.05 per diluted share. Non-GAAP operating net income of $1.8 million, or $0.05 per diluted share and a 7% pre-tax operating margin. For the fourth quarter of 2011, the Company reported non-GAAP operating net loss of $1.8 million, or ($0.05) per diluted share and a (22%) pre-tax operating margin. A reconciliation between GAAP results and non-U.S. GAAP measures is contained in the tables that accompany this release, under “Non-U.S. GAAP Financial Measures”.
- 22 financing transactions were completed, raising $1.1 billion in the first quarter of 2012, compared to 33 financing transactions raising $1.1 billion in the first quarter of 2011 and 19 financing transactions raising $0.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Rodman & Renshaw, LLC was once again ranked the number one investment bank in PIPE and Registered Direct transactions by deal volume for the first quarter of 2012. 1
Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Announces 1st Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.