- Total revenues of $1.8 million for Q1 2012, an increase of 16% over same quarter in 2011
- IGI executed two new customer contracts in the first quarter of 2012.
- Successful Pre-Approval Inspection by USFDA in the first quarter of 2012
- Gross margins improved to 25% in Q1 2012 as compared to 21% in Q1 2011.
- Net loss improved by $0.3 million to $0.7 million in Q1 2012 as compared to $1.0 million in the same quarter in 2011.
- Net loss per share was $0.02 per share in the first quarter of 2012 as compared to $0.03 in 2011
- Net loss included research and development costs of $0.5 million and $0.4 million in 2012 and 2011
IGI Laboratories Announces 1st Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.