- Total revenues of $1.8 million for Q1 2012, an increase of 16% over same quarter in 2011
- IGI executed two new customer contracts in the first quarter of 2012.
- Successful Pre-Approval Inspection by USFDA in the first quarter of 2012
- Gross margins improved to 25% in Q1 2012 as compared to 21% in Q1 2011.
- Net loss improved by $0.3 million to $0.7 million in Q1 2012 as compared to $1.0 million in the same quarter in 2011.
- Net loss per share was $0.02 per share in the first quarter of 2012 as compared to $0.03 in 2011
- Net loss included research and development costs of $0.5 million and $0.4 million in 2012 and 2011
IGI Laboratories Announces 1st Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.