Cinemark Holdings (CNK)
Cinemark Holdings, together with its subsidiaries, engages in motion picture exhibition business.Yield: 3.48%
Dividend Amount: $0.21
Ex-Dividend Date: June 04, 2012
Beta: 1.19 Strategy: Unlike the others, Cinemark offers an even better strategy for trend followers than a dividend capture. The dividend influences the option price allowing a low risk method to catch the rising trend. I like buying the June $22.50 strike call for 19 cents over the intrinsic value. With the May expiration date approaching, June will become the front month. Cinemark has about two weeks to continue higher with a total time decay cost of about 10 cents before trading ex-dividend. If Cinemark does fall or crash the most at risk is about $1.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV