XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO), a leading third-party transportation logistics provider, today announced its move to a new corporate headquarters at Five Greenwich Office Park in Greenwich, Conn. The company was previously based in Michigan.
The move is part of the company’s strategic expansion to support its growing network of freight brokerage, freight forwarding and expedited transportation locations nationwide. In March, the company announced the opening of a new operations center in Charlotte, N.C., to strengthen the infrastructure surrounding its customer and carrier relationships.
For more information visit www.xpologistics.com.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics provider of freight transportation services that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: expedited transportation (Express-1, Inc.); freight forwarding (Concert Group Logistics, Inc.); and freight brokerage. XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through 17 U.S. branches and 25 agent locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV