EV Energy Partner LP Stock Upgraded (EVEP)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 184.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$33.99 million to $28.59 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 63.01% to $58.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.81%.
- The gross profit margin for EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 58.20%. Regardless of EVEP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, EVEP's net profit margin of 36.80% significantly outperformed against the industry.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts