Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: AREX) today announced that Qingming Yang, the Company’s Executive Vice President – Business Development and Geosciences, will present at Hart Energy’s Developing Unconventional Oil Conference on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, in Denver, Colorado. Mr. Yang’s slide presentation entitled “Wolfcamp Oil Shale Resource Play, World Class Resource in the World Class Permian Basin” will be available under the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.approachresources.com.
The Company will also participate in the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Energy & Power Conference on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at 9:30 AM ET. The panel discussion, “Rediscovering the Permian Basin through Horizontal Drilling,” will be webcast and available under the Investor Relations section of the Company’s Website. Additionally, the slide presentation for the event will be available under the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
Approach Resources Inc. is an independent oil and gas company
with core operations, production and reserves located in the Permian
Basin in West Texas. The Company targets multiple oil and liquids-rich
formations in the Permian Basin, where the Company operates
approximately 145,000 net acres. The Company’s estimated proved reserves
as of December 31, 2011, total 77.0 million barrels of oil equivalent,
made up of 61% oil and NGLs and 39% natural gas. For more information
about the Company, please visit
Please note that the Company routinely posts important information about
the Company under the Investor Relations section of its website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV