Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Loser
Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Thomson Reuters Corporation fell 54 cents (-1.8%) to $28.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 896,882 shares of Thomson Reuters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.94-$29.32 after having opened the day at $29.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.48. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: NQ Mobile (NQ), down 12.7%, Callidus Software (CALD), down 8.9%, Velti (VELT), down 8%, and EPAM Systems (EPAM), down 7.7%. Thomson Reuters Corporation provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals worldwide. Thomson Reuters Corporation has a market cap of $24.47 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Thomson Reuters Corporation a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Thomson Reuters Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Thomson Reuters Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV