- Completed the merger with Vertro, Inc.
- Achieved adjusted EBITDA of $212,000 with revenues of $8.8 million.
- Reported $4.4 million of revenue for the first month of combined results.
- Over 7 million ALOT Live Users and growing.
- Reorganized the company around three distinct revenue-generating divisions: Software Search, Publisher Network and Partner Programs.
- Focused resources to realize cost savings, as well as incorporate product synergies.
- Successfully negotiated a $15 million Business Financing Agreement with Bridge Bank.
Inuvo Reports 2012 First Quarter Financial Results; Hosts Conference Call Today
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts