Inuvo® (NYSE Mkt: INUV) an Internet marketing and technology company specializing in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, today announced its first quarter ending March 31, 2012. The Company’s consolidated financial statements as of March 31, 2012 include one month of operations and financial results of its Vertro subsidiary and the costs of the merger, which became effective on March 1, 2012.
- Completed the merger with Vertro, Inc.
- Achieved adjusted EBITDA of $212,000 with revenues of $8.8 million.
- Reported $4.4 million of revenue for the first month of combined results.
- Over 7 million ALOT Live Users and growing.
- Reorganized the company around three distinct revenue-generating divisions: Software Search, Publisher Network and Partner Programs.
- Focused resources to realize cost savings, as well as incorporate product synergies.
- Successfully negotiated a $15 million Business Financing Agreement with Bridge Bank.
“We are pleased to announce positive adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter of 2012. It is important to note that only one of the three months in this reported quarter represents combined operations on a financial reporting basis. Further, the associated closing costs of the Vertro merger are included in our first quarter results, so we believe the first quarter results of 2012 are not indicative of the Company’s ongoing operations” commented Peter Corrao, President and CEO of Inuvo.
“We remain focused on the integration of the businesses and believe that our financial performance will continue to improve throughout 2012. During the remainder of the year, we plan to remain focused on generating revenue from our newly combined product lines, growing our Software Search segment and integrating and growing our Partner Programs segment, while realizing cost savings from the merger.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV