STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: STRI) today announced that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences:
- On Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Robert S. Yorgensen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will attend the Lazard Capital Markets Alternative Energy Investor Summit at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City. Mr. Yorgensen will participate in a panel discussion entitled, “The Transition to Sustainable Solar Markets” on Wednesday, May 30, from 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM ET.
- Also on Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Mr. Yorgensen and Mr. Morris will attend the Cowen and Company 40 th Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The Company will make a formal presentation on Wednesday, May 30, starting at 12:30 PM. This presentation will be webcast live. A link to the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.strholdings.com. The webcast will be archived for one year on the same website.
Mr. Yorgensen and Mr. Morris will be available for investor meetings during those days. Investors interested in meeting with the Company should contact their Lazard or Cowen institutional sales representative.
About STR Holdings, Inc.
STR Holdings, Inc. is a leading global provider of high quality,
superior performance encapsulants to the photovoltaic module industry.
Further information about STR Holdings, Inc. can be obtained via the
Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV