- On Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Robert S. Yorgensen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will attend the Lazard Capital Markets Alternative Energy Investor Summit at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City. Mr. Yorgensen will participate in a panel discussion entitled, “The Transition to Sustainable Solar Markets” on Wednesday, May 30, from 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM ET.
- Also on Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Mr. Yorgensen and Mr. Morris will attend the Cowen and Company 40 th Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The Company will make a formal presentation on Wednesday, May 30, starting at 12:30 PM. This presentation will be webcast live. A link to the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.strholdings.com. The webcast will be archived for one year on the same website.
STR Holdings To Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.