STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: STRI) today announced that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences:
- On Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Robert S. Yorgensen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will attend the Lazard Capital Markets Alternative Energy Investor Summit at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City. Mr. Yorgensen will participate in a panel discussion entitled, “The Transition to Sustainable Solar Markets” on Wednesday, May 30, from 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM ET.
- Also on Wednesday and Thursday, May 30 and 31, 2012, Mr. Yorgensen and Mr. Morris will attend the Cowen and Company 40 th Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The Company will make a formal presentation on Wednesday, May 30, starting at 12:30 PM. This presentation will be webcast live. A link to the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.strholdings.com. The webcast will be archived for one year on the same website.
Mr. Yorgensen and Mr. Morris will be available for investor meetings during those days. Investors interested in meeting with the Company should contact their Lazard or Cowen institutional sales representative.
About STR Holdings, Inc.
STR Holdings, Inc. is a leading global provider of high quality, superior performance encapsulants to the photovoltaic module industry. Further information about STR Holdings, Inc. can be obtained via the Company’s website at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts