MINNEAPOLIS and ST. PAUL, Minn., May 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wes Anderson has joined BMO Harris Bank, formerly M&I Bank in Minnesota, as Senior Vice President and Team Lead, Commercial Banking for the Minnesota region.
"Wes is a proven and respected leader who can develop a cohesive and fast-paced team to deliver a great resource to our clients," said Chip Howard, Managing Director of Commercial Banking. "Wes's connections in the Twin Cities market and his proven leadership skills make him an important member of our growing organization."
Anderson brings 20 years of experience in middle market banking with a broad career in commercial banking management. Anderson is active in the community through roles as board vice chair of City Church, coach with Edina soccer, girl's flag football and basketball, and has served as board member of the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce.He has a bachelor's degree from Calvin College and an MBA from Western Michigan University. About BMO Harris BankBased in Chicago, BMO Harris Bank N.A. provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through over 650 branches and approximately 1,350 ATMs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. BMO Harris Bank's commercial banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge and mid-market focus throughout the U.S. Deposit and loan products and services provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. BMO Harris Bank® and M&I® are trade names used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. BMO Harris Bank is part of BMO Financial Group, a North American financial organization with 1,600 branches, and a retail deposit base of approximately $180 billion. SOURCE BMO Harris Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV