Today is no different with thoughts on the iPhone 5's design, more reports about the Apple television set and when we might see the new MacBook Pro.
As the iPhone 5 gets closer to a launch date, there is supposedly a leaked part referred to as "Earphone Jack/ Ear Speaker/ WIFI Cable For iPhone 5." Fan boys are likely to spend countless hours trying to figure out what this means.
Apple reportedly is set to announce a new 15-inch MacBook Pro, likely to be released at the company's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) next month in San Francisco.The new MacBook Pro is expected to feature Retina Display, support third-generation USB, have a design similar to the MacBook Air, and sport no optical drive. Reports surfaced over the weekend that Apple was in talks to acquired German HDTV maker Loewe, potentially to help with Apple's move into television sets, expected either later this year or early 2013. Loewe denied the rumor in a press release, but that did not stop investors from sending the company's shares higher Monday in German trading. Shares of Apple are lower, off 0.7% at $562.77 in midday action. Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV