- Total revenues in the three months ended March 31, 2012 increased significantly to RMB13.02 million ( $2.06 million) from RMB8.76 million in the three months ended March 31, 2011. New clients contributed to most of the increase. Total revenues in the nine months ended March 31, 2012 decreased to RMB48.81 million ( $7.72 million) from RMB62.74 million in the nine months ended March 31, 2011, mainly due to the deconsolidation of one variable interest entity ("VIE") in 2010.
- Gross profit for the three months ended March 31, 2012 increased 332.69% to RMB6.23 million ( $0.99 million) from RMB1.44 million in the same period of 2011. This increase was mainly due to higher margin of our new products based on horizontal well fracturing technology.
- Net income attributable to ordinary shareholders for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 was RMB119,000 ($19,000), compared to a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB2.01 million in the same quarter last year. Net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders improved from RMB21.85 million for the nine months ended March 31, 2011 to RMB1.89 million ( $0.3 million) for the nine months ended March 31, 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA was RMB989,000 ($156,000) for the three months ended March 31, 2012, up 142.78% compared to a loss of RMB2.31 million in the same quarter in 2011. Adjusted EBITDA was RMB320,000 ($51,000) for the nine months ended March 31, 2012, an increase of 103.32% compared to a loss of RMB9.65 million in the same period last year.
- Diluted net income per share was RMB0.03 ($0.00) for the three months ended March 31, 2012 and diluted net loss per share was RMB0.48 ($0.08) for the nine months ended March 31, 2012, compared to diluted net loss per share of RMB0.51 and RMB5.53 for the three- and nine-month periods ended March 31, 2011.
Recon Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.