Booz Allen Hamilton’s registration to do business in Qatar is a key pillar in its strategy to engage in the Middle East as a full partner in the growth and development of the region. The firm will continue to expand its government and commercial consulting business in the Middle East and North Africa.
Booz Allen Hamilton’s non-compete agreement with Booz & Co. expired in 2011, with respect to the international and commercial business the firm spun off in 2008. Booz Allen Hamilton has since established a MENA regional headquarters office in Abu Dhabi, with staff deployed elsewhere in the region. The firm is marketing a broad spectrum of organization and strategy, program management and other services in support of government and commercial clients across the region.
More information about Booz Allen Hamilton’s capabilities is available on its website in English and Arabic. Additional information comparing the cyber power of the G20 nations is available on the Cyber Index, created by the Economist Information Group and sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton, at www.cyberhub.com
About Booz Allen HamiltonBooz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs more than 25,000 people, and had revenue of $5.59 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV