NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Walgreen (WAG), Moody's (MCO), Bunge (BG), FLIR Systems (FLIR), Ryder System (R), Snap-on (SNA) and Tractor Supply (TSCO).
The drug store chain reported second-quarter earnings on March 27 of $683 million, or 78 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $739 million, or 80 cents.
"ESRX noted the exclusion of Walgreens had a benefit to mail volumes," Oppenheimer analysts wrote in a May 14 report. "Mail scripts came in 0.6M/1.0M better than our/consensus estimates. Several Medco clients have elected to pre-empt the discussion of whether WAG will remain an option in the Medco book of business, opting for a retail network excluding WAG."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.7%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV