MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions, today announced that John A. Luke Jr., chairman and chief executive officer will speak at the Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference in New York City on Wednesday, May 23, 2012. Mr. Luke will talk about MWV's focus on growing global packaging markets, and the company's specific strategies to capitalize on profitable growth opportunities.
Mr. Luke’s presentation will also be a webcast and can be accessed on MWV’s website at www.mwv.com. After connecting to MWV’s home page, click on the Investors link, and then Financial Events to access the webcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. The replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the presentation concludes, and will be accessible for one month. Slides of the presentation will be posted on the company website for viewing shortly before the presentation begins.
MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), provides packaging solutions to many of the world’s most-admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. The company's businesses also include Specialty Chemicals, and the Community Development and Land Management Group, which sustainably manages the company’s land holdings to support its operations, and to provide for conservation, recreation and development opportunities. With 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. MWV manages all of its forestlands in accordance with internationally recognized forest certification standards, and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for eight consecutive years. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV