- Service Fee revenue increased 50% to $28.4 million, compared to $18.9 million for the same period in 2011; Service Fee Equivalent revenue (as defined) increased 44% to $31.2 million, compared to $21.7 million for the same period in 2011;
- Total revenue increased to $74.5 million, compared to $72.4 million for the first quarter of 2011;
- Adjusted EBITDA (as defined) increased more than 475% to $2.6 million, compared to $0.5 million for the same period in 2011;
- Net loss was $1.3 million, or $0.10 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $2.3 million, or $0.19 per basic and diluted share, for the first quarter of 2011. Net loss for the first quarter of 2012 included approximately $0.6 million of relocation related costs and approximately $0.5 million of lease termination costs, which were both reflected in selling, general and administrative expenses;
- Non-GAAP net income (as defined) was $0.1 million, or $0.01 per basic and diluted share, compared to Non-GAAP net loss of $1.4 million, or $0.11 per basic and diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2011;
- Total cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash was $18.4 million as of March 31, 2012, compared to $18.5 million as of December 31, 2011.
PFSweb Reports 50% Service Fee Revenue Growth In First Quarter Of 2012 Compared To Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.