- Henri Termeer, former Chairman and CEO of Genzyme Corporation, was named Lead Director by our Board of Directors.
- Max Wicha, M.D., Distinguished Professor of Oncology and Director, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, joined our Scientific Advisory Board.
- Robert Weinberg, Ph.D., was honored at the 2012 AACR meeting, where he received the Pezcoller Foundation-AACR International Award for Cancer Research and gave the Plenary Keynote.
- Completed our initial public offering, resulting in approximately $56.8 million of net proceeds.
- Broadened our cancer stem cell product candidate and intellectual property portfolio through exclusive in-licensing and asset acquisition efforts:
- From the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT: Three families of novel compounds discovered in a 300,000 compound screening campaign.
- From S*Bio: A novel mTOR/PI3K inhibitor program.
- Presented posters at the 2012 AACR meeting on our therapeutic programs targeting the FAK (VS-4718/5095) and Wnt/Beta-catenin (VS-507) signaling pathways as well as our biomarker diagnostic development program.
Verastem, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.