- Henri Termeer, former Chairman and CEO of Genzyme Corporation, was named Lead Director by our Board of Directors.
- Max Wicha, M.D., Distinguished Professor of Oncology and Director, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, joined our Scientific Advisory Board.
- Robert Weinberg, Ph.D., was honored at the 2012 AACR meeting, where he received the Pezcoller Foundation-AACR International Award for Cancer Research and gave the Plenary Keynote.
- Completed our initial public offering, resulting in approximately $56.8 million of net proceeds.
- Broadened our cancer stem cell product candidate and intellectual property portfolio through exclusive in-licensing and asset acquisition efforts:
- From the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT: Three families of novel compounds discovered in a 300,000 compound screening campaign.
- From S*Bio: A novel mTOR/PI3K inhibitor program.
- Presented posters at the 2012 AACR meeting on our therapeutic programs targeting the FAK (VS-4718/5095) and Wnt/Beta-catenin (VS-507) signaling pathways as well as our biomarker diagnostic development program.
Verastem, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts