ScoreMobileÂ® Comes To Kindle Fire
- Developer delivers tablet-optimized version of one of the world's most popular free sports apps
Already available for the iPad and BlackBerry PlayBook as well as for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Windows Phone smartphones, ScoreMobile has become a must-have app for sports fans, reaching more than 3.6 million unique users each month.
And now Score Media has responded to continued demand for the app by ensuring Kindle Fire users can enjoy all of its top features."The Kindle Fire is an exciting new device which perfectly suits ScoreMobile," said Dale Fallon, VP Digital Products, Score Media Inc. "At Score Media, we pride ourselves on meeting the ever-evolving needs of sports fans, and we know Kindle Fire users will love the app for its ease-of-use, personalization features and breadth of sports coverage." ScoreMobile Tablet will provide Kindle Fire users with the option to fully experience the app in both landscape and portrait modes, while offering the kind of features which have made ScoreMobile one of the world's leading free sports apps, including:
- Personalized navigation with "My Score"
- Game view offering scores, stats and Twitter streams
- Interactive live blogs during key games
- TV segments and video highlights for selected leagues
- Integrated social sharing tools
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV