- Operating loss of $12.3 million in 2012 compared to operating income of $14.1 million in 2011.
- Net loss before items of $39.0 million in 2012, or $0.74 per diluted share, compared to a net loss before items of $18.1 million, or $0.34 per diluted share in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA before pro forma effects of profitability program of $25.3 million in 2012, compared to $47.0 million in 2011. (Note: EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP financial measures and are defined and reconciled to net income later in this release).
- Refinancing transactions push back approximately $840 million of 2012-2016 maturities to 2017 and 2019, capture significant debt discount and enhance financial flexibility. Less than 7% of Verso’s debt now matures before 2016.
Verso Paper Corp. Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts