Hudson Valley Holding Corp Stock Upgraded (HVB)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 29.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 273.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.82 million to $18.01 million.
- The gross profit margin for HUDSON VALLEY HOLDING CORP is currently very high, coming in at 93.80%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, HVB's net profit margin of 33.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- HUDSON VALLEY HOLDING CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HUDSON VALLEY HOLDING CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.12 versus $0.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.23 versus -$0.12).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts