BARCELONA, Spain, May 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today kicks off ClickConnect Europe, the annual business and educational conference focused entirely on mobile workforce management.
Service companies from a wide variety of industry verticals are gathering in Barcelona on May 14 - 17 to learn new techniques, and share best practices to leverage the mobile workforce as a competitive advantage.
Geek Squad founder Robert Stephens presents this year's keynote, which will provide an entertaining and insightful look at the many ways service businesses can and should use key assets - namely their workforce - as the biggest marketing drivers in an organization.ClickConnect offers the opportunity for the conference's delegates to network with industry peers, ClickSoftware experts, partners and industry analysts, and to exchange valuable business and technology thought leadership. Highlights will include:
- An overview by Sumair Dutta from the Aberdeen Group on how SoMoClo (Social, Mobile Cloud) is increasingly an important consideration for service businesses
- Mobile strategy, preparation and implementation advice from Mobile Analyst Kevin Benedict
- A discussion on how to implement a successful change management strategy
- Demos of ClickSoftware's ClickAppStore, and an overview of the critical importance of enterprise apps for field service
- SMART strategies for effective service management
- Best practices for cloud implementations
- In-depth functionality sessions